Gibbs & Olson has hired Kyle Busby as a project engineer. Kyle graduated from the University of Washington civil engineering program in 2014. He holds an engineer-in-training certification in Washington. Kyle’s experience includes preparing construction plans, specifications, cost estimates, 3D surface models and pipe networks for transportation and civil site design projects. He will assist with transportation, site, stormwater, wastewater and water design projects as well as stormwater analysis.
The Port of Woodland began planning for additional future development in the late 1990’s and into the early 2000’s with the purchase of property along Guild Road. These properties are now referred to as Guild Road Industrial Park. Gibbs & Olson was recently selected to provide conceptual designs and a binding site plan for Guild Road Industrial Park II (Park II) which consists of approximately 16 acres. The conceptual designs and binding site plan will be developed to provide flexibility of buildings ranging in size from 5,000 to 45,000 square feet. With the development of the Park II facilities, the Port of Woodland will be able to provide facilities for light industrial warehousing, transportation and distribution firms.
Gibbs & Olson wins Small Business of the Year at last night’s Kelso-Longview Chamber’s Business & Education Awards. Nominees were for those small businesses that have:
- been involved with other organizations;
- provided a superior level at which they demonstrate excellence in products, service and growth; and
- added to the economic vitality and quality of life of the area.
We are grateful to have been voted Small Business of the Year. The support of our fellow community members definitely helps us be a better company. And, a big thank you to everyone who is part of our Gibbs & Olson family. It takes a true team to make a great company and we cannot be successful without each other.
- Join Our TeamOctober 3, 2019 - 11:07 pm
- Kyle Busby Receives Oregon PE LicenseAugust 14, 2019 - 12:55 pm
- Help Bridge the GapJune 13, 2019 - 10:52 am
- Gerald Mickelsen Joins Gibbs & OlsonFebruary 8, 2019 - 5:32 pm
- Kyle Busby Receives Professional Engineering LicenseJanuary 28, 2019 - 4:45 pm
- Kelso Longview Chamber Welcomes Rich Gushman to BoardJanuary 14, 2019 - 7:00 pm
- A huge THANK YOU to all who donated!December 21, 2018 - 10:53 pm
- Drainage Evaluation & Detention Structure ModificationsJuly 1, 2020 - 4:33 pm
- Huntington Avenue OverlayJune 30, 2020 - 3:23 pm
- Deformation Monitoring & Sediment Cross Section SurveysFebruary 1, 2020 - 8:43 am
- 7th Street ImprovementsDecember 1, 2019 - 10:20 am
- Marcy Avenue & Church Street ImprovementsOctober 28, 2019 - 8:10 pm
- ProBuild FacilityOctober 15, 2019 - 3:36 pm
- Roy Morse Pump StationOctober 4, 2019 - 5:15 pm