Carol Ruiz and Vicki Wiggins of Gibbs & Olson attended the Washington Public Ports Association (WPPA) Small Ports Conference in Leavenworth. Carol was a guest speaker and provided tips to small ports on working with consultants. Other presentations included helpful topics on how to find new tenants, applying for grants, the SEPA process, and managing leases. Download presentation on “Helping consultants…so we can better serve you.”
Richard Gushman president of Gibbs & Olson was elected to the Cowlitz Economic Development Council Board of Directors. The CEDC supports business expansion and retention through strategic alliances and strong community support.
Serving Cowlitz County since 1979, CEDC is a proactive, results-oriented public/private partnership working with over 200 associates to assist businesses to relocate or expand in Cowlitz County.
CEDC promotes job creation and investment while maintaining the county’s exceptional environment and high quality of place.
Paula Coviello of Gibbs & Olson attended the Infrastructure Assistance Coordinating Council (IACC) Conference in Wenatchee in October. The conference included all the state and federal funding agencies.
A key change from recent years is that the Public Works Trust Fund has money available again. In fact, the Public Works Board is looking for ideas on what new types of applicants and projects could be a good fit for their funding. Training has also become a priority for the Public Works Board so they are asking all of us to spread the word and let them know what projects or training needs are out there.
This year the IACC has provided links to the sessions from the conference, you can find them at http://www.infrafunding.wa.gov/conference.html
- Meals of Hope Donation Drive Raises $11,941 and Collects $1,335 Pounds of FoodAugust 14, 2021 - 6:36 pm
- We Are HiringJuly 20, 2021 - 11:29 am
- Port of Woodland Celebrates Rose Way Industrial Park Ground BreakingJune 4, 2021 - 8:12 am
- Join Us In Supporting Meals of HopeApril 21, 2021 - 9:30 am
- Find out how precast concrete provided an adaptable method to detain stormwater onsite.January 19, 2021 - 7:15 am
- Join us in supporting our first responders.November 30, 2020 - 11:11 pm
- Longview 38th Avenue Pump Station Projects Awarded to Gibbs & OlsonJuly 14, 2020 - 9:59 am
- Drainage Evaluation & Detention Structure ModificationsJuly 8, 2021 - 4:33 pm
- Centennial Industrial ParkJune 4, 2021 - 8:36 pm
- Marcy Avenue and First Street ImprovementsMay 18, 2021 - 8:02 pm
- Deformation Monitoring & Sediment Cross Section SurveysJanuary 20, 2021 - 8:43 am
- Al Helenberg Memorial Boat Launch Safety ImprovementsDecember 15, 2020 - 8:30 am
- Dougherty Drive ImprovementsOctober 31, 2020 - 10:13 am
- Ingelwood Drive Sewer ImprovementsOctober 28, 2020 - 11:51 am