Carol Ruiz and Vicki Wiggins of Gibbs & Olson attended the Washington Public Ports Association (WPPA) Small Ports Conference in Leavenworth. Carol was a guest speaker and provided tips to small ports on working with consultants. Other presentations included helpful topics on how to find new tenants, applying for grants, the SEPA process, and managing leases. Download presentation on “Helping consultants…so we can better serve you.”
Richard Gushman president of Gibbs & Olson was elected to the Cowlitz Economic Development Council Board of Directors. The CEDC supports business expansion and retention through strategic alliances and strong community support.
Serving Cowlitz County since 1979, CEDC is a proactive, results-oriented public/private partnership working with over 200 associates to assist businesses to relocate or expand in Cowlitz County.
CEDC promotes job creation and investment while maintaining the county’s exceptional environment and high quality of place.
Paula Coviello of Gibbs & Olson attended the Infrastructure Assistance Coordinating Council (IACC) Conference in Wenatchee in October. The conference included all the state and federal funding agencies.
A key change from recent years is that the Public Works Trust Fund has money available again. In fact, the Public Works Board is looking for ideas on what new types of applicants and projects could be a good fit for their funding. Training has also become a priority for the Public Works Board so they are asking all of us to spread the word and let them know what projects or training needs are out there.
This year the IACC has provided links to the sessions from the conference, you can find them at http://www.infrafunding.wa.gov/conference.html
- Join Our TeamOctober 3, 2019 - 11:07 pm
- Kyle Busby Receives Oregon PE LicenseAugust 14, 2019 - 12:55 pm
- Help Bridge the GapJune 13, 2019 - 10:52 am
- Gerald Mickelsen Joins Gibbs & OlsonFebruary 8, 2019 - 5:32 pm
- Kyle Busby Receives Professional Engineering LicenseJanuary 28, 2019 - 4:45 pm
- Kelso Longview Chamber Welcomes Rich Gushman to BoardJanuary 14, 2019 - 7:00 pm
- A huge THANK YOU to all who donated!December 21, 2018 - 10:53 pm
- Roy Morse Pump StationOctober 4, 2019 - 5:15 pm
- 7th Street ImprovementsSeptember 20, 2019 - 10:20 am
- Isabella Court Senior Apartments, Vancouver, WashingtonAugust 17, 2019 - 10:20 am
- Marcy Avenue ImprovementsMay 25, 2019 - 10:21 pm
- Schroeder Field Turf ReplacementApril 22, 2019 - 3:30 am
- Huntington Avenue OverlayMarch 15, 2019 - 7:39 pm
- Regional Stormwater Management PlanNovember 19, 2018 - 11:48 pm