Join our Team. We are looking for experienced project engineers to join our team.
Author Archive for: vicki
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that vicki contributed 33 entries already.
Entries by vicki
Gibbs & Olson Awarded Port of Woodland Construction Management Services Contract
Join Us In Supporting Meals of Hope.
This holiday season consider donating to Cowlitz Chaplaincy. Gibbs & Olson will match your donations up to $3,000 this Christmas.
Thank you to all our first responders. We appreciate you!
Gibbs & Olson was recently awarded two pump station projects located on 38th Avenue in Longview. The pump stations were beyond their design life.
A big welcome to our newest team member, Haley Sisson. She is a recent graduate from the University of Washington’s civil engineering program.
Carol Ruiz and Dan Bergman of Gibbs & Olson participated in Educational Service District (ESD) 112’s virtual career panel for middle and high school students in southwest Washington. The panelists answered questions about job opportunities in the construction and engineering field.
The City of Longview has selected Gibbs & Olson to perform a hydraulic evaluation of the Indian Creek drainage area. The evaluation will assess the potential downstream impacts of removing a culvert and/or upgrading a road crossing to meet fish passage requirements.
Congrats to Gerald for passing the Professional Engineer’s exam. He is now one step closer to obtaining his PE license.
- We Are HiringJuly 20, 2021 - 11:29 am
- Port of Woodland Celebrates Rose Way Industrial Park Ground BreakingJune 4, 2021 - 8:12 am
- Join Us In Supporting Meals of HopeApril 21, 2021 - 9:30 am
- Find out how precast concrete provided an adaptable method to detain stormwater onsite.January 19, 2021 - 7:15 am
- Join us in supporting our first responders.November 30, 2020 - 11:11 pm
- Longview 38th Avenue Pump Station Projects Awarded to Gibbs & OlsonJuly 14, 2020 - 9:59 am
- A Big Welcome To Our Newest Team Member, Haley Sisson.July 3, 2020 - 6:09 pm
- Drainage Evaluation & Detention Structure ModificationsJuly 8, 2021 - 4:33 pm
- Centennial Industrial ParkJune 4, 2021 - 8:36 pm
- Marcy Avenue and First Street ImprovementsMay 18, 2021 - 8:02 pm
- Deformation Monitoring & Sediment Cross Section SurveysJanuary 20, 2021 - 8:43 am
- Al Helenberg Memorial Boat Launch Safety ImprovementsDecember 15, 2020 - 8:30 am
- Dougherty Drive ImprovementsOctober 31, 2020 - 10:13 am
- Ingelwood Drive Sewer ImprovementsOctober 28, 2020 - 11:51 am