Join our Team. We are looking for experienced project engineers to join our team.
Author Archive for: vicki
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud vicki contributed a whooping 30 entries.
This holiday season consider donating to Cowlitz Chaplaincy. Gibbs & Olson will match your donations up to $3,000 this Christmas.
Thank you to all our first responders. We appreciate you!
Gibbs & Olson was recently awarded two pump station projects located on 38th Avenue in Longview. The pump stations were beyond their design life.
A big welcome to our newest team member, Haley Sisson. She is a recent graduate from the University of Washington’s civil engineering program.
Carol Ruiz and Dan Bergman of Gibbs & Olson participated in Educational Service District (ESD) 112’s virtual career panel for middle and high school students in southwest Washington. The panelists answered questions about job opportunities in the construction and engineering field.
The City of Longview has selected Gibbs & Olson to perform a hydraulic evaluation of the Indian Creek drainage area. The evaluation will assess the potential downstream impacts of removing a culvert and/or upgrading a road crossing to meet fish passage requirements.
Congrats to Gerald for passing the Professional Engineer’s exam. He is now one step closer to obtaining his PE license.
Gibbs & Olson was recently award the Marcy Avenue Improvement project. This TIB funded project will help provide safer access to businesses, residents and public services/facilities.
Kyle Busby has earned his Professional Engineering License in Oregon State. Congratulations Kyle! A graduate of the University of Washington, Kyle received his B.S. in civil engineering. His dedication and hard work make him a valued Gibbs & Olson team member. Kyle’s experience includes developing construction plans, specifications, engineer’s estimates, 3D models and pipe networks […]
We enjoy working on projects that improve our community. Another way of improving our community is by giving back. Join Gibbs & Olson and together we can help provide a brighter tomorrow for foster kids. Visit https://buff.ly/2KipfME to donate and find out how you can help.
- We Are HiringJanuary 7, 2021 - 11:29 am
- Join us in supporting our first responders.November 30, 2020 - 11:11 pm
- Longview 38th Avenue Pump Station Projects Awarded to Gibbs & OlsonJuly 14, 2020 - 9:59 am
- A Big Welcome To Our Newest Team Member, Haley Sisson.July 3, 2020 - 6:09 pm
- Carol Ruiz and Dan Bergman Participate in ESD 112 Virtual Career PanelJune 3, 2020 - 8:17 am
- Gibbs & Olson Selected for Indian Creek Drainage AnalysisMarch 20, 2020 - 2:24 pm
- Congrats on Passing the PE Exam Gerald!January 31, 2020 - 4:54 pm
- Al Helenberg Memorial Boat Launch Safety ImprovementsDecember 15, 2020 - 8:30 am
- Dougherty Drive ImprovementsOctober 31, 2020 - 10:13 am
- Ingelwood Drive Sewer ImprovementsOctober 28, 2020 - 11:51 am
- Fire Stations 22 & 25October 15, 2020 - 7:27 am
- Drainage Evaluation & Detention Structure ModificationsJuly 1, 2020 - 4:33 pm
- Dougherty Drive SurveyJune 23, 2020 - 7:06 pm
- Pump Station & Water Distribution Main UpgradesJune 22, 2020 - 9:40 am