Join our Team! We are looking for experienced project engineers and a survey technician to join our team.
Gibbs & Olson offers multiple ways for students to explore career interests through internships, apprenticeships, or participating in the high school flipped internship program (through ESD 112).
A huge THANK YOU to all those who donated to help family promise this year. With your help we raise nearly $4,000 for Family Promise of Cowlitz County this holiday season.
ESD 112’s Flipped Internship Program was a great way to introduce students to our industry.
Celebrating the Completion of the Beech Street Corridor
With your help, we raised $11,941 and collected 1,335 pounds of food and items to benefit Lower Columbia CAP’s Help Warehouse and Meals on Wheels programs.
Gibbs & Olson Awarded Port of Woodland Construction Management Services Contract
Join Us In Supporting Meals of Hope.
This holiday season consider donating to Cowlitz Chaplaincy. Gibbs & Olson will match your donations up to $3,000 this Christmas.
Thank you to all our first responders. We appreciate you!
- We Are HiringSeptember 7, 2022 - 5:48 pm
- Investing In Our FutureJune 9, 2022 - 10:56 am
- Thank you for your donations to Family Promise!January 15, 2022 - 7:53 am
- ESD 112 Flipped InternshipsOctober 28, 2021 - 9:14 pm
- Celebrating the Completion of the Beech Street CorridorSeptember 3, 2021 - 11:15 pm
- Meals of Hope Donation Drive Raises $11,941 and Collects $1,335 Pounds of FoodAugust 14, 2021 - 6:36 pm
- Port of Woodland Celebrates Rose Way Industrial Park Ground BreakingJune 4, 2021 - 8:12 am
- Nevada Drive Sewer ReplacementAugust 5, 2022 - 10:08 am
- Paxton Transmission Main & Booster Pump StationJune 8, 2022 - 11:26 am
- Drainage Evaluation & Detention Structure ModificationsMay 8, 2022 - 4:33 pm
- Main Street ImprovementsApril 30, 2022 - 11:49 am
- Six Rivers Regional Trail SystemApril 26, 2022 - 8:34 am
- Al Helenberg Memorial Boat Launch Safety ImprovementsFebruary 15, 2022 - 8:30 am
- Indian Creek Drainage Basin AnalysisNovember 26, 2021 - 9:15 am